Monday, August 11, 2014

Doodle Frame Florals

A couple of notecards using Penny Black, Inc's Whisper wood mount stamp with a frame doodled around the edges.


 Red and Yellow "Whisper" Florals
 

 Blue and Violet "Whisper" Florals
 
The Blue and Violet Floral has a slightly different doodled frame from the Red and Yellow one.
 
They were stamped with Momento Tuxedo Black Ink on Copic X-Press It cardstock then colored with Copic markers.  The frame was drawn with a Copic Black Multiliner 3.0 pen. 
 
The 4" x 5 1/4" piece was popped up with dimensionals on an A2 white card base.
 
My inspiration for these pieces came from a card on The Paper Menagerie on Etsy.com.  Here is a pin I saw of it on Pinterest.
 
Thanks for stopping by for a look.
Have a great week.
Susan
 


2 comments:

Celeste said...

These look great. Wow, you really colour beautifully with Copics. I rarely colour in these days and do not own a single copic pen!
I'm pleased I found your blog.

Sandra said...

Very surprising !... I wouldn't have imagine it could turn so charming. I love these two cards :)