Saturday, April 19, 2014

A Summer's Day

This piece was just for fun.  It is still barely spring here in the north.  Since it will be quite a while before we see much green around this area, I decided to create my on own green with this card using Susana's Custom art and Card Design (SCACD) stamp set titled "M's Place".  It's a delightfully fun and whimsical set that includes 12 stamps - nine of which are used in this piece.


The card was stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink on 5" x7" Copic X-Press It blending white cardstock and clear heat embossed.  I stamped the scene working from front to back, sometimes using a Stamp-a-ma-Jig to get the images placed exactly where I wanted them.  I stamped several of the images a second time on Post-It Notes as well and then cut them out to use as masks when stamping.  The entire scene was colored with Copic markers then matted on a piece of 5 1/4" x 7 1/4" piece of Midnight Muse (Stampin' Up!) cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a Happy Easter.
Sue

4 comments:

Susana M said...

Super cute world you created :D

Alaine said...

This is AMAZING!!!!! So many different images, and colored beautifully.

Alex said...

I forgot how FUN this stamp set is. GREAT job with it and thank you for the inspiration. LOVE!!!

Sandra said...

One word in mind when I see this card : MAGIC !!!
You surprise me each time. It is such a pleasure to see your artwork. Bravo Susan :)