Monday, October 28, 2013

A trip to Florida

I've been absent from the stamping world and my crafting room for a little over a month now.  I drove by myself (hubby had to work) 1,200 miles each way to visit my sister and her family in Florida, who I haven't seen in 3 years.  I stopped to see my son on the way down. My sister and I took a side trip to visit my niece and nephew at UF in Gainesville and then went on down to Universal in Orlando for three days.  It was my first visit to Universal and we had an unbelievably fantastic time. The weather was perfect.  Harry Potter was beyond awesome.   We had dinner at the Hard Rock Café and also at Margaritaville.  We also saw Cirque du Soleil. It is absolutely worth the price of admission.  I am definitely planning on going back to Orlando again.
 
 
 Here is a picture of me with Hogwarts Castle in the background.
 
 
Cirque du Soleil "tent"
 
Now I'm home and back to stamping again.  I arrived home in time for a four day stamping and scrapbooking weekend here in town.  I made several cards and finished another one which I will be posting over the next few days.  It's good to be home again, even if it is cold and we've already had some snow flurries.
 
 
Have a great week.
Sue
 
 

No comments: