With the late winter snowy, icy and blustery weather we've had recently, I decided a card with bright colors and lots of flowers might help cheer things up until spring arrives to stay for awhile.
100 Proof Press stamps used:
Flowery Field #6143
Lady Lying in Grass #5859
Mother and Child on Grass #6138
Copic and Stampin' Up markers, sponges, Judikins Eclipse Masking Tape, Stamp-a-Ma-Jig, scalloped circle punch used as mask to sponge the sky, Stampin" Up inks - Pink Passion, Pool Party, Baja Breeze, Marina Mist and Island Indigo, Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Stamped the hollyhocks in pink, colored with Copics and then with Stampin' Up markers for the details.
- Masked the hollyhocks with Eclipse Tape and stamped the people in the grass with Memento black using a Stamp-a-Ma-Jig. Colored the people with Copics, then masked them.
- Stamped the flowery fields using a Stamp-a-Ma-Jig by coloring the stamp with Stampin' Up pink and green markers. Repeated the Flowery Fields stamp by only coloring and stamping the larger flowers for the areas closest to the foreground.
- Colored the areas around the flowers and people with Copics after removing the masks.
- Sponged the sky using Stampin' Up blue inks listed above and the scallop circle mask.
- Cut into three sections and sponged around all edges with Island Indigo before matting.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hopefully this card will inspire some springtime weather this week here in northern Michigan.