Comida D'Art Valentine Dancers
- 100 Proof PressStamps: #2980 Comida D'Art Dancers and #1887 Small Heart Balloon
- Memory Box Grand Heart Die; TCW Mini Harlequin Template Mask; Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Embossing Folder Rays; Stampin' Up Embossing Folder Adorning Accents
- Ink: Versa Fine Onyx Black; Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose
- Versa Mark Marker, Clear Embossing Powder, sponges, Judikins Eclipse Masking Tape
- Stampin' Up Markers to stamp the balloon hearts: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose
- Copic Multiliner black pen for sentiment and balloon strings - hand drawn
- paper: Copic X-Press It White and scraps of unknown burgandy and pink cardstock
- Copic Markers: W00, W0, W1, W2 - clown's costume, E00, E21 R21 - skin, R39, R37 - clown's neck ruffle and pom poms, E89 ballerina's hair, RV00, RV 10, RV11 ballerina's tights and shoes, RV11, RV14, RV25, RV29, RV32, RV34 ballerina's costume and background of heart, W02, W0 ruffle under tutu
- Stamped the dancers in Onyx Black on white cardstock and clear heat embossed, then colored them with Copic markers. Stamped and cut a mask of the dancers from Eclipse tape and placed over the dancers.
- Die cut the Memory Box heart and used the negative of the die cut to trace the outline of a heart so it appears to be behind the dancers. Placed an Ecipse Tape mask of the negative of the die cut heart around the traced heart and sponged the TCW Harlequin mask with Regal Rose ink. Colored the background of the heart with Copic markers after sponging lightly with Pink Pirouette and Pretty in Pink ink. Removed the masks and cut out the heart and the parts of the dancers outside the heart. Sponged edges of the heart with Regal Rose ink.
- Embossed the two embossing folders, trimmed edges and matted on burgandy cardstock, then pink cardstock.
- Stamped the two Balloon Hearts by coloring the stamp with SU markers. Wrote the sentiment on them, colored with VersaMarker, clear heat embossed and cut out. Popped them up with dimensional foam tape on the heart and drew the strings to the balloons. Popped up the heart with the dancers to finish the card.
- Thanks for stopping by. Have a