Sunday, November 4, 2012

Never Ending Thanksgiving Card

This card was made a couple of years ago for my husband's great nephew while on a trip over Thanksgiving visiting some of his family in the South East.  He is a little boy who loves being in the woods and is infatuated  with wild animals, especially deer.  Thus all of the deer and elk on the card. 

While cleaning out some picture files on the computer today I rediscovered the card.  I never got around to posting it, but since Thanksgiving is just around the corner now would be a good time to share it.

It's called a never ending card because you just keep opening it till you come back to the beginning.  A fun card, especially for a child, that's actually fairly simple to make.  Here's a link to a video tutorial by Dawn on how to make one.

I had a limited selection of card making supplies with me on the trip so it's a pretty basic card.  Very Vanilla Stampin Up cardstock was used along with SU waterbase markers and a white gel pen.  Unfortunately I don't remember the names of the stamps used from that long ago.

Front of card.


Second page.


Third page.


Back of card.

When you open it one more time you come back to the beginning again. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great to start a new week.
Sue

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Susan,
It is beautiful. I love the watercolour effect on the tree stamps :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Never-ending cards are the best in interactive designs and yours is created wonderfully!

Kathi said...

Wow. That's very cool. And too complicated for me to even attempt!