Gossmere from Tiddly Inks is colored with Copic Markers and "fussy cut".
Other materials used:
- Memory Box dies - Creepy Web Frame, Rounded Fence and Dangling spider all die cut out of Vellum cardstock
- Spellbinders Decorative Grand Nestabilities Grand Ovals and Grand Large Labels dies
- Stampin' Up! Vellum card stock, Poppy Parade, Summer Sun and Basic Black card stock, orange scrap for spiders, black glitter paper for spiders
- Lasting Impressions design paper (from my stash)
- Paper Shapers and dollar spider punches from Walmart
- Martha Stewart Spider Web Edge Punch (again punched with Vellum)
- Basic Grey Halloween acrylic stamp set - spider webs on oval with Memento black ink
- Stickles - Star Dust, red and black
I learned a very valuable lesson the hard way, while making this card. Never, ever, ever apply Stickles to Vellum. It will immediately crinkle up and unattach itself from whatever it is glued to. In this case it was the delicate web frame and the border punched webs that I had so very painstakingly glued down. After the Stickles dried, I tediously reattached the Vellum back down to the card, a small section at a time, but the crinkles and little waves were there to stay. Fortunately they look kind of like they are supposed to be there as part of the web. It does add to the 3-D effect, but "Lesson learned!"
Have a super rest of the week. More rain forecast for here. We do need it though.