I am also entering this scene in this month's Craft a Scene challenge. October's theme is Majestic Mountains.
Below is a close-up of the castle, moon and night sky.
Here is a close-up of the wolf and cemetery.
All stamps used are from Third Coast Rubber Stamps:
1. Stone Castle on Cliffs - LG CM-255-T Pg. 33 August 2011
2. Tree of Dread - SM VB-054-C pg. 16 Halloween 20063. Tree of Dread - LG VB-053-J pg. 16 Halloween 2006
4. Tree of Dread - XL VB-362-R pg. 8 August 2011
5. Silhouette Branch CM-263-O Pg. 36 August 2011
6. Flying Bat - Dark - SM CM-279-CC pg. 10 April 2011
7. Werewolf Silhouette AP-489-I pg. 8 August 2011
8. Wolf Moon - SM CM-010-D pg. 9 Early Spring 2007
9. Black Cat Hissing - SM VB-189-CC pg. 36 Halloween 2007
10. Wolf Stalking - SM CM-006-A pg. 9 Summer 2007
11. Cemetery - LG CM-226-L pg. 31 Halloween 2009
12. Cemetery - SM CM-227-G Pg. 31 Halloween 2009
13. Long Grass CH-097-CC pg. 32 main catalog
14. Grassy Mound MY-059-D pg. 32 Main Catalog
- Stamp images, working from front to back, with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink. Stamp Werewolf Silhouette with Ranger Distress Walnut Stain and Vintage Photo inks. Stamp XL Tree of Dread with Gathered Twigs Distress ink.
- Mask the images using Judikins Eclipse Tape after stamping each one.
- Use a Stamp-a-Ma-Jig to help with correct placement of the images in the scene.
- After stamping is complete, remove Eclipse Tape masks and color images with Copic markers.
- Replace the Eclipse Tape masks over the stamped and colored images. Using a torn Post-It Note as a mask, sponge in the mountains with Memento London Fog and Grey Flannel inks and Stampin' Up Going Gray ink. Then remove Post-It Note masks.
- Sponge in the night sky with Ranger Distress Inks - Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Frayed Burlap, Vintage Photo, Gatheed Twigs and just a couple of dabs of Ripe Persimmon. Also use Memento inks - Espresso Truffle and a few dabs of Cantalope. Finish sky by lightly sponging Memories White Dye ink over the moon and a few places in the sky to add to the eerie look.
- Remove the Eclipse Tape masks.
- Use a white gel pen to highlight where the moonlight reflects off the edges of the images for a finishing touch.
- Mat scene on dark brown, yellow, then black card stock.
Thank you for stopping by to have a look today.