Monday, March 12, 2012

Less Is More - Challenge Week 58 One Layer Script

I just discovered the Less Is More challenge blog the other day and it looked like so much fun that I decided to make a card and play along this week for the first tme.  Lots of beautiful cards posted there.

Most of my cards are quite detailed, so this is a great challenge for me to do - I love the look of clean & simple cards, but I have a hard time keeping things simple.  I hope this card fits the the guidelines of CAS.  I had fun making it. 


Stamps used are:
Hero Arts script, Serendipity sentiment and the rest are from an Inkadinkado flower set.

They are stamped with Memento and Versafine inks.  The pink background is sponged with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Spun Sugar, the edges with Memento Pear Tart and Delicata Gold  The flowers are colored with Copics.  I used a gold gel pen to highlight the sentiment for a final touch.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a super week.
Sue

5 comments:

Kathi said...

It's gorgeous! The stamped layers are fabulous.

Anesha said...

Beautiful card, love the stamps you used.

Chrissie said...

This is a lovely card Susan, but in time you will manage to be braver still and leave areas of white space!
It's great that you joined our challenge this time, thanks so much and we'll look forward to seeing you again next time.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Really good to see you Susan, your card is beautiful, despite no white space for us
Look forward to you joining in again
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Elizabeth Allan said...

Mega depth in this one layer!