Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Poppies and Lattice

I've been in the mood to make some springtime cards with some bright colors.  Since I just got this new "Poppy" stamps set from Crafty Secrets, I decided to make a card with one of my favorite early summer flowers.




Stamps used - Crafty Secrets "Poppy" - SM32 and Stampin' Up "En Francais"
Martha Stewart Punch - Diamond Fence Deep Double Edge Punch
Spellbinders Reverse Wonky Rectangles
Inks - Versafine Onyx Black heat embossed with clear detail embossing powder, Tim Holtz Distress Inks Bundled Sage and Weathered Wood
Poppies colored with Copic Markers

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you had a great Valentine's Day.
Sue

6 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

The lattice is a beautiful accent. Spectacular coloring on the poppies!

Kathi said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! I love it. Those poppies are beautifully colored.

I gave you an award.

Anesha said...

Stunning card, your colouring is amazing.

Lisa said...

Beautiful card, fabulous coloring!

Sandra said...

Wow, this colouring is fabulous. Why can't you leave in Paris, near from my home ??!!... :)

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Hi Sue, your poppy card is totally stunning! Thanks for playing and posting in our Linky Party and good luck!

Sandy