Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Special Birthday



The other day was my birthday and my hubby sent me these beautiful flowers that he picked out especially for me along with the cute container and a special card. In addition to the flowers he took me out to breakfast and cooked dinner. 



A friend and fellow stamper sent me this beautiful card she made.  What a nice surprise to receive a handcrafted card in the mail instead of sending one.  The stamp used is from Designed2Delight.  Thanks, Hilda.
Another friend took me out for pie and coffee in the afternoon and brought me a gorgeous yellow mum plant overflowing with blossoms about to open.. And of course lots of phone calls and cards from family and friends.

The day started out with drizzle and fog, but later the sun came out and it was a gorgeous fall day.  We took a drive looking at the fall colors and scenery along the shore of Lake Michigan.

 It was a special day thanks to wonderful family and friends.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by.
Sue

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Happy belated birthday, Sue!