Monday, September 19, 2011

Happileigh Scrappin' Challenege #40 - "T" Time

It is Starla's turn at Happileigh Scrappin' to choose this week's challenge.  She decided on "T" time - anything that starts with a "T" - tea, teapot, turtles, tub, texture teddy bears, Tatters.

Dropping In

I decided to use the cute Kooky Lady Teapot and make a silly Halloween card.  I colored the teapot to look like a witch with a black cat sitting on her hat, then drew cobwebs in the Chandalier and in the corners of the card.  I also drew the floor and the wainscoating for background.  Spiders were added from the Miss Muffet image and pumpkins from the Count Your Blessings set.  The sentiment is computer generated.  Everything is colored with Copics.  Ater I took the picture, it dawned on me that I had forgotten to add the Stickles.  So I added the Stickles and the clear glitter pen to the cobwebs, but they don't show in the picture because they aren't there.  LOL  A green marker was used to color an edge around the picture, which was matted on dark purple cardstock. 

We would love to have you join us at Happiligh Scrappin' for this week's challenge. Be sure to stop by and see all the fab projects the Happi Sisters Design Team created for this week.  Remember if you use a Happileigh Scrappin' image you will be entered in a second drawing.

Sadly, this is our last challenge at Happileigh Scrappin'.  Leigh has decided to close the challenge due to the many obligations she has right now.  I have enjoyed designing for her and being a part of her Happi Sisters Design Team.  I will miss working with the wonderful and talented sisters in our group. 

Happi Monday!  Have a great week.
Thanks for looking.
Sue


2 comments:

Made by Mandy said...

Susan your colouring and composition as always are amazing. You are one very creative lady.

I am so sorry this is our last challenge. I have loved working with Leigh's designs, and with you as a Happi Sister.

Lots of love Mandy xxx

Elizabeth Allan said...

Susan this is "T" for terrific!