Friday, September 30, 2011

Autumn Mums

This is my card for this week's Friday challenge at Designed2Delight - Autumn Mums.  What a beautiful image.


I used it to make a birthday card for my sister-in-law. I've had it almost finished, except for the sentiment and photographing it to post, for several days, but haven't been home much the last couple of days to finish. On top of that, it's two weeeks late for her birthday. The story of my life lately. :)
Wer're having a nasty, cold, rainy, high wind day here in Michigan's U.P., so perhaps I can get a bit caught up indoors.

The images and background on the main image are colored with Copics.  The sentiment is hand drawn.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.
Sue

1 comment:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Wonderful shading on the vase Susan. Great curve effect. I wouldn't have guessed the sentiment was done by hand - super lettering!