Friday, August 5, 2011

What's Brewing?

I am excited to be able to share with you one of the projects I've recently created with Third Coast Rubber Stamps.  I used several of their wonderful dragon stamps to create this scene.



WHAT'S BREWING?


Stamps Used: Third Coast Rubber Stamps
  • Dragons Aflight DT-019-I
  • Dragon Witch DT-109-k
  • Dragon Wizard DT-108-J
  • Dan the Dragon DT-011-I
  • Bubbling Cauldron CH-600-I
  • Stone Riser CH-472-C
  • Stone Archway CH-397-L
  • Crenellated Wall CH-657-H
  • What's Brewing WS-135-CC

I stamped the scene and sentiment on Neenah white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and Judikins Eclipse Tape for masking.   I stamped from front to back, masking the images as I built the scene.  The scene is colored with Copics, using silver, gold and white gel pens for accents. 

The main panel is matted on black and light orange cardstock.  The sentiment is colored with Copics, matted on black cardstock and "popped" up on the main panel using dimensional foam tape. 

Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Starla B. said...

This is amazing. You are just so flipping talented!! Your coloring and scene-building just blows me away every time. Absolutely fabulous.

Anesha said...

Wow, this is an amazing scene you created!!!

suz said...

Such an awesome card! I love the dragons ! You always do such nice work with all your cards!

Harikini said...

Wonderful card, love it.