Tuesday, August 23, 2011

They Are Here!!!

The absolutely awesome, brand new Halloween 2011 Third Coast Rubber Stamps have just been released for purchase.  There are 166 fantastic new images.  The artists at Third Coast have done a super fantastic job again with this release.  My hat goes off to their wonderful artwork and to the owner for her hard work getting all these wonderful stamps ready for sale.  I started to make a list last night of the ones I want to order.  There is only one problem, I want them all.  LOL  Decisions, Decisions!!


Below is a card I made with two of the new Halloween release stamps - Witchy Mutt and Tree of Dread Extra Large. 
You've Got Mail!!

I made this scene by working from front to back - masking using both Judikins Eclipse Tape and by clear heat embossing.  To mask by clear heat embossing, I stamped the image using a stamp positioner, colored with Copics, went over the image with a VersaMark marker, then used clear detail powder to heat emboss it.  When I stamped the image behind, the ink did not stick to the embossing and was wiped off. 

Third Coast Stamps used:
Witchy Mutt  AP-522-H  new Halloween 2011 release
Tree of Dread Extra Large  VB-362-R  new halloween 2011 release
Full Moon Extra Large  CM-266-T
Mail Monster  FA-344-H
Flying Bat - Dark Small  CM-279-CC
Sinister Bat - Dark Small  CM-278-CC
Long Stump in Water - CH-191-H
Lily Pad  FA-133-EE
Mushrooms  CH-011-DD
Ribbit  FA-185-FF

Well, I'm off to finish my list from the new Third Coast Rubber Stamps Halloween 2011 release.  Have a great Tuesday.

2 comments:

Anesha said...

Wow, great creation!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Susan your a genius at flawlessly combining stamp images!