Monday, August 8, 2011

Happileigh Scrappin' Challenge #34 - Fancy Folds

Good Monday Morning.  This week at Happileigh Scrappin' the challenge is to make cards with more than one fold.  For my card, I decided to make one of my favorites - a tri-shutter card.  I got a little carried away, but sure had fun making this one.  I used 23 of Leigh's cute images to make this little scene.

Dropping By to Say Hi!

      I used navy blue card stock for the base, then matted a sky design paper on light blue card stock.  For the water I used design paper that has light wavy lines and looks a bit like water.  The grass is torn paper layered in three shades of green to give it dimension.  I colored, cut out and arranged in the scene 23 of Leigh's wonderful images to create the scene.  Some of the images are popped up with dimensionals.  Thanks Leigh for the special mention on the challenge.  Be sure to check out this week's gallery of the Happi Sisters special fold cards - all awesome cards.

 For the challenge, you can use any image, but if you use a Happi Scrappin' image, your entries will be entered in the regular drawing and a separate drawing of just HLSC image projects.

Leigh has some great new images this week.  If you buy any one image you get this cute little snail and sentiment for free. 


If you buy any three images, you get a free image of your choice, buy 6 and you get 2 free images. 

We'd love to have you join us for this fun challenge.  Be sure to check out the cute new images Leigh has this week.

Have a Happi Monday and great week.


8 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

this is truly a thing of beauty! I want to just sit here and gaze at all of the wonderful things you have added in. you have a way with everything you make! :)

Starla B. said...

This is just so amazing!!! You always do such a fabulous job. You are wonderful at merging images...and make me feel like a two year old coloring outside the lines! LOL

Elizabeth Allan said...

Totally jaw-dropping beautiful Susan!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Simply put...A Masterpiece!
Hugs,
Georgia

suz said...

This card is amazing! You do such a good job! Love all the detail!

Vicki said...

Susan, this card is beyond fabulous. You are so talented!

Made by Mandy said...

Susan, this just blew me away, you are hands down the image combining queen.

Just absolutely flaming amazing.com
Well done sweetheart :)

Lots of love Mandy xxx

Harikini said...

Oh my goodness, this is the most wonderful scene I have ever seen.
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!