Monday, July 4, 2011

Happileigh Scrappin' Challenge #29 - Frame It!

This week's challenge over at Happileigh Scrappin' is hosted by Chris
"FRAME IT!!"  
 Frame your image, Frame your card - It's up to you, as long as something, somewhere on your project is framed.
Here's how it works.
You can use any image of your choice, however you double your chance of winning free images if you use a Happileigh Scrappin' image.  Winners are chosen by a random drawing.
Leigh has several fantastic new images this week and with each purchase you get this great new free image and sentiment during the month of July.



Here's my card for this week's challenge.  For my frame I used the wood log from the Terry Toad set.  I also used the new images Sitting Gnome, Mushroom, and Flower Patch.  The other images I used are Mushroom House and T-O-Y Sign.  I colored the images with Copics.  The sky and grass are sponged with Stampin' Up ink using Post-It Notes and a punched scalloped circle as masks.  The sentiment on the sign is hand lettered by me.


You can see the rest of the fabulous Happi Sisters Design Team cards and join in this week's challenge over at the Happileigh Scrappin' Challenge blog.




Happy Monday and Fourth!

9 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my gosh - wonderful card and so exciting to be starting a blog! thrilled to be a Happi Sister with you! :)
happy 4th of July to you!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

what a wonderful creation! I love how you have set a scene!
Hugs,
Georgia

Stempelientje said...

-WOW-!! Your colouring is absolutely AWESOME!! I love this card!

Harikini said...

I love your cards, but the most your scenery.
Its so great!!!!

Kathi said...

I already commented on this over at SCS, but it bears repeating.

Great scene, fabulous coloring, and fantastic detail!

Shell~AK Stamper said...

Fabulous job on framing your card!

Shell~Alaska♥

Anesha said...

Great card, love the image. Have added your blog to my link. :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oh what an adorable card. Such a fairly tale look about it!
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Made by Mandy said...

Love the colours on this card, you are fab at creating scenes with Leigh's images.

Your blog looks great sweetheart, well done for taking the plunge.

Love Mandy xxx